Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Fogbound








I left Houston at 4:30am and made it back to Destin at 3:00pm. That included a 45 minute stop in Breaux Bridge to see my Mom. Amazing the time you can make if you don't have to make a bunch of "P" stops along the way. Got a call from Jim R to check in. All's good in SSH. Well except for the fact that they sent me a bill for April slip rent even though I personally advised them that I departed March 22. SOS! The worst managed marina on the Gulf Coast.

These pictures are what I found upon arrival. Even Destin succumbs to the weather Gods. I've been fogbound in many spots on the Ohio River even snowbound a couple of times.

No problem. We grilled on the back deck. Gourmet meal without the restaurant price.

Happy Birthday to Kim L .

No comments:

Post a Comment