Sunday, June 15, 2008

Pickwick


When we left Destin our aft cabin air conditioner wasn't working. We planned to wait until Pickwick to have it repaired. Last summer we had numerous a/c problems and after several service calls up and down the river we finally found a good a/c tech at Aqua Yacht Harbor. Mark came out to the boat and it didn't take long to figure out that the water line running from the a/c water pump to the aft cabin was clogged with barnacles. What a revolting development. Without consulting Mark I figured it would take a couple days to rerun the line so I rented a condo at Grand Harbor and had an Enterprise car delivered from Corinth. Morele packed up and I brought her over to Grand Harbor. When I returned a couple hours later Mark had completed the job. A miracle I tell you. Any money we saved due to Mark's efficiency was offset by the money spent on the condo and car rental. Best laid plans and all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment