Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Celebrate

We have three reasons to celebrate:
1) Our nephew, Josh, has completed his enlistment in the Marines after three tours of duty in Iraq. Josh received numerous awards and citations for his work, much of which he cannot discuss. Welcome home, Josh.

2) Our niece, Erica, has been accepted to the school of her choice to continue her studies to become a dental hygenist. Only six positions are awarded so this is a great achievement.

3) Our nephew, Chance, is graduating high school on Friday. Chance is a hard working guy and we're proud of him.

Continued success to all three.

1 comment:

  1. wooohooooo.......definitely Congrats to all 3!!
    Josh didn't know that when he signed up for the Marines he signed up his Mom too! And boy am I glad his 4 years are up!!!

    I now have GRADUATED 3 times!! My own, Josh and now Chance....I should have a 4.0 by now!!!

    thanks for acknowledging my sons' accomplishments.

    Hope you are enjoying your adventure...you know I'm so jealous...ha ha.

    I have a new duty...I have to periodically bring Chance's laptop to Mom's house to let her read your blog. She loves it and she feels "connected" somehow. Keep posting, she's watching you.

    later gators,

    Nadine

    ReplyDelete